Wednesday, March 10, 2010

6x6 Accordion Album for my Mom


I created this cute little album for my Mom to display her photos at work. She had them all haphazardly on her hutch but I wanted them to look pretty. This was such a simple project to create - and the best part - I made it mostly from scraps!

Want to make your own? You can purchase all of the main supplies right from my website!

Accordion Album (I used 6x6 but it also comes in 9x9 size)
Bella level 2 paper pack and Stickease
Just Blooms - these can be colored with your Exclusive Inks (I used cocoa for my edge distressing)
Twinkle Brads
Spring Blossom Mini-Medley Assortment
Miscellaneous: Cricuit Storybook Cartridge, ribbon & Martha Stewart Punch, tissue paper

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Amanda, this is beautiful, your mom is going to love it!